Events of interest in the beer/wine/spirits world happening in Southeast Asia with a heavy bias towards larger multivendor shows and conferences as opposed to tastings and popups.
- Beerfest Asia (Singapore), Kallang Outdoor Arena, 22-25 June
- Singapore Rum Festival, Capitol Kempinski Hotel. 8-9 July
- Pub & Bar Asia (Bangkok), BITEC, 13-16 July
- Brewnanza Singapore, Bayfront Ave. 3-6 August.
- Beer Market by Prachanon Beer (Bangkok Thailand). Jatujak Plaza. 26-27 August.
- Tum Jok Loei (Chiang Khan, Loei Province, Thailand). 13 October.
- RumBellion Phnom Penh Cambodia, 19-22 October
- Khao Kho Craft Beverage Festival (Petchabun, Thailand). 21 October
- RumBellion Siem Reap Cambodia, 23-25 October
- Whisky Live Manila, Shangri-La Hotel Makati, 27-28 October
- The Malt Affair Singapore, Amara Hotel, 28 October
- Bar Convent Singapore, Pasir Panjang Power Station, 6-7 November
- Brewtopia Bangkok, Sermsuk Warehouse. 17-19 November
- Whisky Live Singapore, Singapore Flyer, 18-19 November
- Whisky Journey Singapore, Marina Bay Sands Expo, 1-2 December
Not Yet Scheduled for 2023 (but expected)
- Whisky Live Thailand (possibly in October)
- ProWine Singapore, Expo, 23-26 April
Not Yet Scheduled for 2024 (but expected)
I’ll add events to this list once about a year has passed since the 2023 event.
- Urban Beer Festival (Singapore) (possibly in March)
- iBrew Challenge (Singapore) (possibly in April)
- MNL Beerfest (possibly in April)